To become the premier regional health care service providers to our communities.
What We're All About
Bloemfontein Station Medical Centre (BSMC) is a registered private medical and allied healthcare group centred in Bloemfontein. It is focused on providing acute care in a multi-disciplinary healthcare approach under the same roof
Who We Are
We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
Bloemfontein Station Medical Centre was established by visionaries who believed in the simple and guiding principles of World Health Organisation’s (WHO) definition of health. These visionaries are established clinicians from individual practices in town that came together to practice as a unit. The centre was established in August 2015 and registered as (PTY) Ltd in the month of May 2016. It is a 100% black owned entity constituting a total of 11 professional clinicians from 8 disciplines and provides employment to 9 persons.
The following health services are therefore being provided by BSMC under one roof: Medical, dental, dietitian, optometry, nursing, social work, psychology and physiotherapy. We further are in close link with our hospitals both private and academic, regarding specialist interventions and managements.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Dedication to Patient Safety
- Community Service and Partnership
- Clinical Expertise
- Innovative Health Care Delivery
- Financial Sustainability
- Employee Development
- Clinical and Business Ethics
- To provide a cost-effective investment in the early detection, disease prevention, and health promotion of the community.
- To detect changes in an individual’s health that may be related to harmful working conditions.
- Professionalism: Courtesy and respect is observed in general populace we serve
- Quality: We strive to maintain the highest standards of service and continually monitor and measure our outcomes to improve.
- Innovation: We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork: We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.